Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trucker-Tugger's FREE SPEAK ZONE

PART I: In the Cab - INT(R)A Trucker-Tugger
________________________________________

Trucker-Tugger: 'Dark Daddy, Snerd Gronk will never go away.

Interpretation: He engages in discussion

Trucker-Tugger: He will come back to your Blog as long as you argue with him,

Interpretation: Maybe you should start to think about banning him, like I did … so I don't look so bad

Trucker-Tugger: post a Doctoral thesis every time he logs on to your site.

Interpretation: You might have to read 'til your lips get tired and worser …T-H-I-N-K

Trucker-Tugger: and NEVER grasp a logical point, no matter what. He will twist your words, .

Interpretation: and makes me loose the argument and look stoopid

Trucker-Tugger: purposely misunderstand your position,

Interpretation: and makes me loose the argument and look stoopid

Trucker-Tugger: and ask you irrelevant questions,

Interpretation: and makes me look stoopid and weak 'cause I won't answer it

Trucker-Tugger: and redirect the arguement if you start to back him into a corner.

Interpretation: See! See the 'new-ants' ... I can make claims and don't have to be accountable for anything ... F-R-E-E SPEECH!!!

Trucker-Tugger: He, and those like him are the reason that I switched to Haloscan Commenting.

Interpretation: Yup! No more evidence ... 'Reality Based' discussion is for wimps! ... I can prove it!


PART II: On the big '10-4' CB - INTE(R) Trucker-Tugger
________________________________________

Trucker-Tugger: For an example of the Left's Idea of Bi-Partisanship, go to Snerd Gronk's Blog, and read the post with which he has chosen to honor me.

SG: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

One of the intentions of the Post, other than describe you ... accurately I think, and enjoy myself while doing so ... was to engage your Chickhawk, Chickeshit, 'discussion-dodging', ass.

SOOooooo .... 'Ah layed out a little bait, fir yah' ... for you cheesy tactics ... and to exposure the cou(R)age of f(R)ee speech zone, practitioners, such as yourself ... who limit freedom, while shamelessly claiming to be its guardians.

Oh! … And thanks for the Advert, there Tru-Tug. I hope people did come by …particularly as a result of your invitation.

Trucker-Tugger: And don't forget to read the comments.

SG: Geez there Tug, do you think anyone noticed that means I include them while you (R)edact or Ban comments!? … Oh the i(R)ony deficiency

Trucker-Tugger: He is co-opting your blog in order to spew his confusion,

INT(R)A Trucker-Tugger: So BAN him .... P-L-E-A-S-E !

Trucker-Tugger: because nobody reads his.

SG: ... YOU DID!

Snerd

5 comments:

KEvron said...

"YOU DID!"

lol! that was a real treat, snerd.

looks like you've taken ownership of tugsie from me. enjoy and good health!

KEvron

eyedoc333 said...

Raging Coconuts!

*puts up feets and reads awhile*

carrier said...

Tug is a thug and a bully. He cordially invites you to comment and then proceeds to yell at you when you go oppo on him.

He revels in shouting and advising you to shut up and go away because no one here wants to hear your liberal ranting and raving.

He's a set-up guy with no reliable closer. Just walk away and waste no more keystrokes on him. You're only banging your head against the wall with this one.

Red Tory said...

Very wickedly accurate "interpretations" from what I've seen over at that place.

I'm inclined to agree with Carrier that he's just a pointless exercise in frustration. Now with Haloscan!

not_over_it said...

Good one, Snerd!

Glad you finally got your own digs!